Monday, November 24, 2008



These are 38 weeks. I'm officially 40 weeks tomorrow, 11/25/08, my due date. Can you say ugh!? Each time I feel I can't get bigger . . . I do. Then I miss the days I thought I was big! Baby girl is rolling around in there constantly. It's fun to watch my stomach, though creepy for some I guess.

I miss having a center. I miss my core. But, I have an awesome hubby whose always there with a helping hand and a supportive word. He's pretty excited about meeting his baby girl. Now we just play the waiting game.

I have a few more pictures on my dad's camera of me now at about 39/40 weeks. When I figure out how to download them, I'll add them.

Oh yeah, clarification on the previous post. I DID NOT go camping. Shawn and I stayed at a B & B, then he went camping. I ate dinner with him at the camp site, but did not stay with him. Heck no! I like to try to be a trooper, but that is more insanity than anything. ;)


6 comments:

Jonelle Seitz said...

Happy due date wishes and vibes going your way! Maybe Ashlyn will be just as organized as mama and make a perfectly timed entrance. :)

Unknown said...

wow you are looking pretty hot for being due today! seriously! i'm getting in town tonight...i'll keep checking my phone!

karen said...

You look beautiful! I can't wait to meet Ashlyn too, sometime next spring! Lots of love and Happy Thanksgiving baby girl wishes to all of you! XOXOXO

bellelameg said...

Hey Kaysie, thinking of you today and waiting to see/hear if Ashlyn decides to come on time or take a little bit longer. Hope you are well and not too uncomfortable.

grandy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Im so sad i can't be there with you all:(...I just talked to mom and she said you were having some prelabor going on! Oh, i can't wait to see her!!!! I love you guys and me and Grandma Mae will say a special prayer of thanks for all that is going on in that beautiful belly of yours! I am so excited i can't even think what to write. You all better enjoy her while you can because when i see her at Christmas she's going to be stuck to me!;) Hugs, kisses and much love to all...

grandy said...

Okay, I know you are not checking this any time soon,i believe you are a little um,"occupied", but i'm at work(again!) and just wanted to drop a line...
All your Brown family in Oklahoma is thinking about you all and very excited about the newest addition to the family! We love you all very much and are sending good thoughts, wishes, vibes, and prayers your way!!!